OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE:
Golden Nugget Atlantic City Unveils its Hottest Summer Attractions
Marina-front casino shares an exclusive look into its summer offerings
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ—May 31, 2016—The summer season is officially here and Golden Nugget Casino, Hotel & Marina in Atlantic City is sharing an inside look at its highly anticipated summer waterfront attractions. Centrally located on the Frank S. Farley Marina, Golden Nugget offers an oasis for relaxation all season long.
“The summer is by far our favorite season here at Golden Nugget.” says Tom Pohlman, Executive Vice President and General Manager. “Our outdoor amenities are like no other in Atlantic City. We strive to have our guests fully experience the beauty and comfort of the marina.”
Golden Nugget Atlantic City’s summer attractions include:
The Deck—Officially open again for the season, The Deck has long been known as the local best kept secret, but in recent years , it’s become an Atlantic City destination for live music, drink specials, theme nights, and outdoor table games. A few upcoming highlights include:
- On June 18, The Deck will host “British Invasion,” and the sounds of The Who, The Beatles, and The Rolling Stones will flood The Deck while guests enjoy authentic vintage British cars, food, and cocktails.
- July 14-17 marks the return of Fakefest weekend, where Deck goers will do a double take once they hear the accuracy of tribute bands playing the hits of Van Halen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Chicago, Lynyrd Skynrd, Led Zeppelin, Billy Joel, The Police, and Journey.
- August 13, The Deck goes back to the 60s with Deckstock where guests will travel back to the sights and sounds of the 60s.
H2O Pool & Bar—Offering one of the most exclusive settings for enjoying a private party cabana, plush daybeds, and a heated pool, guests can experience a full day of rooftop relaxation overlooking the marina.
- Every Tuesday, H20 offers an Industry Day party where party goers have access to a private section of H20, drink and bottle specials, and a live DJ.
- Summer Spa Escapes Guests can enjoy mini-spa treatments in the H2O’s private spa cabanas on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Festivals— On August 27, Golden Nugget caps off the summer with their Cal Ital Winefest. Guests are invited to sip on more than 100 varieties of wine from select California and Italian wineries. The night before, Golden Nugget will offer wine under the stars with their Wine & Jazz reception August 26.
Haven Nightclub—The award-winning nightclub heats up with a lineup including R3HAB, Steve Angello, Stafford Brothers, Dirty South, and Adventure Club. All-new to the marina is Marina District First Fridays, where on the first Friday of every month, for one $20 cover, partygoers gain admission to Haven, Premier at Borgata, and The Pool After Dark at Harrah’s Resort.
ABOUT GOLDEN CASINO, HOTEL & MARINA
The Golden Nugget Casino, Hotel & Marina, located on Frank S. Farley Marina is a premier resort destination, offering guests 724 luxury guest rooms and suites. The entire property takes on a fresh, modern look and includes a high-energy casino featuring the most popular slot and video poker machines, table games, and poker room, as well as a legal online casino within the state of New Jersey through GoldenNuggetCasino.com and its iOS and Android mobile applications. The online casino was voted North America’s iGaming Operator of the Year and offers more than 280 casino games. Golden Nugget also offers nightly entertainment, bars and lounges, stylish retail offerings, as well as Landry’s signature world-class restaurants such as Chart House and Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse; a luxury six million dollar spa and salon; H20 poolside lounge; and Atlantic City’s ultimate nightlife experience, Haven Nightclub. Landry’s Inc. successfully introduced first-class accommodations, exquisite dining options and fun-filled entertainment venues unlike anything else available in Atlantic City with the Golden Nugget Casino, Hotel & Marina. The Golden Nugget has strong brand recognition worldwide with locations in both Las Vegas and Laughlin, NV, Biloxi, MS and Lake Charles, LA.